lala (:

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day (:

mum

She was the one who raised me up 'til now .
She was the one who entertained my nonsensical attitude .
She never complained about the workload she has to do everyday .
She tried her best in doing whatever she can for us , her 5 kids .
She gave us everything we wanted even though she do not hv enough money to .
She woke up as early as 5 am to do housework .
She only get to rest for only a few hours , and will then resume to doing housework .
She is our hero , she is our love .
She is our mother . I love you , mummy . (':
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY . Wo Ai Ni !

Spent Mother's Day at Johor instead . Pfft ! I didn't get anything for Mum at first . 2nd sister went off to a shop at Johor while me and Mum bought some facial stuff for her . 2nd sis helped me buy a bouquet of flowers to give to Mum . Haha ! I used Dad's money to buy it . Heheheheh , [i'm broke .] Well , slept over at Johor yesterday and it was super bored there . The only fun part was watching Aril *melt melt* . Aril was eliminated , and he was voted in back . Yeay ! It was 10.45 pm and I shouted when they announced Aril will be going to the finals . Mum's face was already unsatisfied . Haha ! Today , studied Science , and finally , 3 chapters completed . :D 5 more chapters to go and , History is UNTOUCHED . Cool much ? ;D I will flunk flunk flunk History .

I'm becoming FAT FAT FAT :o And , my height has not GROWN TALLER . AZ recommended me to exercise + drink more milk . Alahai , MALAS lahhhhhhhhhhh ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home