lala (:

Friday, May 8, 2009

Daaaaanng !

ART IS KILLING MY BRAIN CELLS !

I have been thinking and cracking my head about what to draw for Art . In the end , the result is the same old thing like last year's creation . So random -.- My Art piece is about a girl who likes a guy and hv been putting on high hopes ever since . But ever since she found out that he is attached to another girl , she felt so LOST and CONFUSED , not knowing what to do . As a result , she stopped her journey of being in love and ended up being LONELY and emotional .
My final piece was so [insert word] . It was super duper effing ugly and I feel like crying 'cause I cant DRAW . how sad ? Art is all about expressing emotions and know how to be imaginative etc etc .. But what the heck , I'm not imaginative and I do not know how to express emotions . Sad Sad Sad ): I finished my Art in 1 hr and 30 minutes and I ended up sleeping throughout the whole exam period . Stupid Aleks , keep distracting me 'till I keep waking up . I gave him a look and he shut his big mouth up . It is super stressing if you ended up sitting beside a blonde-haired Russian guy who can't keep his mouth closed . Perhaps next time , I should bring along a GIGANTIC scotch tape and put it on his outh if he dare distract me again ^^ He ate too much of chicken butt/private part , i think -.-

Maths was so freaking easy . But , I am so damn sure tht thr will be a lot of carelessness here and there . When I say it's easy , the outcome is : I will not get what I expected . Again , how sad ): Oh yes ! For the first time in history , I am able to do map scale questions without any difficulties ^^ YAY ME ! It was so stressful/stressing when Ms Wang taught us tht topic . Ms Wang teached wayyyy to fast 'till I can't catch up . I guess she didn't know tht my brain cells are getting weaker day by day -.-

Oh man , Mr Lee wont be teaching us anymore ): Now , tht Ms Wang will take over . She will go ,"Why do I hear noise ?" ; "Who is that talking ?" It is damn irritating . If we whisper QUIETLY , she will say tht line over and over again . Stupid pig -.- And , after exams , it will be back to boring old lessons . Mrs Grace Tan's lesson will be oh-so-sleepy like always . Unlike Ms Intan's lesson , which is always full of joy and excitement ^^ Now , exam is left with Maths Paper 2 , Home Economics , History , Science . Science , I WILL DIE FOR SURE . Those formulas and key points cant seem to enter my head ! If I fail , how ? ):

OhMyGay ! Tht Drama guy likes me ! :S I wanna puke ! I wanna puke ! +o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home