lala (:

Friday, April 24, 2009

long and last post . (:

school was as per usual . I won't talk much about it . But , I have to say that I had fun during PE with my babes . "Low stamina , no good !" thts what I always say . Wheee ! (:

after school , had the meeting for Batam trip and also the fund-raising event for sports day . I was engrossed , listening to the teacher explaining . But then , someone caught my eye XD ohmy , his hawtness was so [insert word] . No wonder I get distracted very easily ^^ Okay so , after the meeting , headed homeee and got ready to meet Sha , Shikin and Natyqa .

First stop is banquet . Decided to eat thr because we were damn hungry . I managed to order cheese fries . [insert word] . I hate the cheese . Pfffft ! Anyways , headed on to Chewy Junior to buy the donuts . Yes , eversince Kakak bought those donuts , I was addicted to it . Okay yes , bought the donuts and went to popular . Sha bought her stationaries while me , Shikin and Natyqa walked around , looking at gifts . Camwhored a little , and Sha went off to pay for her items . On the way , Sha dropped her $10 behind without noticing it . Haha , I took the $10 and acted as if nothing happened . I made her realise tht her $10 was missing and I gave it back . See , I'm a goood fren ^^

After much commotion , we went off to the park and camwhored , ate our chewy junior and acted like kids . Although there are MANY memories left at the park , it made me realise tht I really and truly no longer need Rahim . Shikin's memories wif Khai , Sha's memories wif Azizi . Everything , at the park . How sad . But yeah , we've MOVED on . With our new crush[es] , yes , we can survive . LoL ? Okay , after that .. We went to back to Popular because Shikin left her wallet there . Then , headed to the library and studied for while . Ard 4.45 , me and Natyqa went off .

032
Shikin , muka tk perlu .

033

034

035
Natyqa don't know how to eat ! XD

037
Singapore's cicakwoman . Plus the hair XD

038
We were jumping so that Shikin lose balance ^^

040
Sha with Cicakwoman .

043
Candid abes -.-

044
Shikin , my cute fren .

045
Sha , my gyler fren .

048
Natyqa ! Awan's favourite XD

050

060
Shikin , the sexaye model .

058

059

03
the best !

041

GFS

046
Natyqa bby .

053
my best (:

06

1
Memories , tsk tsk .

3

Okay blog readers , I wont be posting much for the upcoming weeks as exams are around the corner . I have to do constant revision and I cant use the comp for tht long . So yeah , this blog will be dead for a few weeks until exam are officially over . Bye ^^

Psst ; I have to miss Aril's performance tmrw ! Damn it . -.-" And , I miss Ahmad ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home