lala (:

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

talam dua muka !

Friends help each other when they are in need .
Friends go through thick and thin together .
Friends are always together no matter what .
Friends are the most beautiful soul in the world .
Friends will be there for you in everything you do .
Friends support you in whatever you do .
Friends are there to give you hope .
Friends will always give you encouragement .

Friends do not backstab each other !
Friends do not say bad things about you behind yr back !
Friends do not bitch about you when you're not there !
Friends do not tell someone else what they meant to be a secret !
Friends do not do ALL THAT !

Eh , Elyna , you call yrself a friend ey ? Yes , you're a 'FRIEND' indeeeeeed . I'm so 'proud' to hv a 'FRIEND' like you , okay ! Why are you doing all tht to me ? Whatever I said to you , Syidah , Zaza , Sha , Shekyn and NatyQa are meant to be a secret , okay . Why in th world , why in the hell do you tell Nadeea what I said when me and her are fighting ? Friends do not do all this . I judged you wrongly . I thought you are the best , wonderful friend in the world . But now , I guess I'm wrong . Whatever secret tht I hv , DO NOT expect me to tell you every single one of the details because I trust you no more . I'm just utterly dissapointed in you for doing all this . I helped you in any way I can . I helped you get the guy tht you wanted . Did I actually tell anyone your secret ? The answer is : NO ! NO , N-O , okay ! I dont backstab my friends . I treasure them instead . If you keep on doing this , no one , NO ONE is going to be friends wif you in the future . I guess I'm too gullible , right ? Tht you used me this way . This is it , last and not least , I HATE YOU . Thank you for making me feel tht way .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home